support the parc
All of the developments at the PARC’s New Road site since 2000 have been supported and funded by generous donations of time and money.
If you are a business, Trust or individual that feels strongly about supporting the provision of leisure and sports facilities to the local community then please do get in touch.
You can contact us here or you can find out more about how you could support us below.
help bring the parc vision to life..
The Wotton Community Sports Foundation guides, maintains and develops the PARC project. The committee currently has 14 volunteer members, but there are many more supporters and volunteers who help to make the PARC the much-loved success it is today.
A huge Thank You to all the many Volunteers, without whose hard work and energy and ideas and determination the PARC would not be the much-loved success it is today. Within the PARC we have friends of the PARC giving 1,000 volunteer hours per year – maintaining pitches, cutting grass, picking litter, laying hedges, raising funds, coaching, refereeing, planting and generally caring about our shared space. Would you like to join us – contact us here to see how you can help.
Our Volunteers are at the heart of all that we do in Wotton Community PARC and without them, the PARC could not exist. A Huge Thank You to anyone who has given their time, energy and expertise to maintaining or developing the PARC in any way – You’re the Best.
Volunteers have helped this year in all sorts of ways including :
- Planting trees in our orchard
- Brushing the sports pitches
- Cutting the grass
- Fundraising (including by running the London Marathon!)
- Organising our Wotton Lottery
- Planning and delivering our first music and family festival – Party in the PARC
- Sponsoring, building and installing benches
- Planting native woodland trees
- Planting wild flowers
- Litter picking and emptying bins
- Various DIY jobs around the site that help with general maintenance
- And more!